Electromagnetic and Radiofrequency Fields Effect
on Human Health Article Published by American Academy of Environmental
The complete scientific article published by American Academy of
Environmental Medicine on 12 April 2012 can be read by clicking
The report takes a strong stand that society must acknowledge the
biological effects of electromagnetic fields, educate the population about
the risks from wireless technologies, and develop safer technologies. The
group, AAEM, is an international association of physicians and professionals
that has been dedicated to expanding the knowledge of human health in
relationship to the environment since 1965. They have been first to
recognize many conditions, including Gulf War Syndrome, chemical sensitivity
and the role of mold in the development of systemic illness.
In the report, the doctors highlight the following important points
regarding biological effects from electromagnetic fields;
- “Multiple studies correlate RF exposure with diseases such as
cancer, neurological disease, reproductive disorders, immune
dysfunction, and electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
- “Many in vitro, in vivo and epidemiological studies demonstrate that
significant harmful biological effects occur from non-thermal RF
exposure and satisfy Hill’s criteria of causality.
- “Genetic damage, reproductive defects, cancer, neurological
degeneration and nervous system dysfunction, immune system dysfunction,
cognitive effects, protein and peptide damage, kidney damage, and
developmental effects have all been reported in the peer-reviewed
- “Genotoxic effects from RF exposure, including studies of
non-thermal levels of exposure, consistently and specifically show
chromosomal instability, altered gene expression, gene mutations, DNA
fragmentation and DNA structural breaks.
- “Genotoxic effects are documented to occur in neurons, blood
lymphocytes, sperm, red blood cells, epithelial cells, hematopoietic
tissue, lung cells and bone marrow. Adverse developmental effects due
to non-thermal RF exposure have been shown with decreased litter size in
mice from RF exposure well below safety standards.
- “The fact that RF exposure causes neurological damage has been
documented repeatedly. Increased blood-brain barrier permeability and
oxidative damage, which are associated with brain cancer and
neurodegenerative diseases, have been found.
- “Changes associated with degenerative neurological diseases such as
Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) have
- “Other neurological and cognitive disorders such as headaches,
dizziness, tremors, decreased memory and attention, autonomic nervous
system dysfunction, decreased reaction times, sleep disturbances and
visual disruption have been reported to be statistically significant in
multiple epidemiological studies with RF exposure occurring non-locally.
- “Nephrotoxic effects from RF exposure also have been reported.
- “RF emissions have also been shown to cause isomeric changes in
amino acids that can result in nephrotoxicity as well as hepatotoxicity.
- “Electromagnetic field (EMF) hypersensitivity has been documented in
controlled and double blind studies with exposure to various EMF
- “Although these studies clearly show causality and disprove the
claim that health effects from RF exposure are uncertain, there is
another mechanism that proves electromagnetic frequencies, including
radiofrequencies, can negatively impact human health. Government
agencies and industry set safety standards based on the narrow scope of
Newtonian or “classical” physics reasoning that the effects of atoms and
molecules are confined in space and time. This model supports the
theory that a mechanical force acts on a physical object and thus,
long-range exposure to EMF and RF cannot have an impact on health if no
significant heating occurs. However, this is an incomplete model. A
quantum physics model is necessary to fully understand and appreciate
how and why EMF and RF fields are harmful to humans.
The article concludes by calling for;
- An immediate caution on Smart Meter installation due to potentially
harmful RF exposure.
- Accommodation for health considerations regarding EMF and RF
exposure, including exposure to wireless Smart Meter technology.
- Independent studies to further understand the health effects from
EMF and RF exposure.
- Recognition that electromagnetic hypersensitivity is a growing
- Understanding and control of this electrical environmental
bombardment for the protection of society.
- Consideration and independent research regarding the quantum effects
of EMF and RF on human health.
- Use of safer technology, including for Smart Meters, such as
hard-wiring, fiber optics or other non-harmful methods of data
A Solution to the Problem
So what can we do? We can either wait for government action while we are
"frying" our bodies in the soup of EMF and RF frequencies, or we can use the
special class of
Orgone Energy Devices which we have been promoting for
several years. We have tested many devices since the 1990s and the class of orgonium products that we sell are by far the best available. They work by
modifying the frequencies making them safe for our body. You can read about
the different devices available by clicking
here. We have the
protect your home or office,
pendants to protect you while you are away from
area neutralizers to protect you at work and
phone harmonizers to
protect you from the radiation of your cell phone.